Showing all 3 results
Medical SLP Clinical Fellow (CF) Bundle$14.99 Add to cart
250+ pages. The transition period into a medical setting may be difficult without the appropriate underlying foundational knowledge and resources. This bundle was created by Medical SLPs as an educational guide to smooth the transition into a medical SLP setting. Primarily, this resource is useful for clinical fellows (CFs) and speech therapists transitioning into long-term care, subacute rehabilitation, and/or skilled nursing facilities. This download includes information on procedures and documentation, billing and coding, ready made handouts and in-service resources, a comprehensive goal bank, ideas for functional therapy, and much more.
Table of Contents
Section 1. Knowledge and Considerations
- Documentation Procedures
- Goal Writing
- Common Abbreviations
- SLP Conditions
Section 2. Forms and Evaluation
- Intake Form
- Case History – Functional Assessment
- Screening Forms
- Dysphagia Forms
Section 3. Educational Handouts
- What is a Medical Speech Therapist?
- What is Dysphagia?
- Dysphagia: Signs and Symptoms
- Dysphagia and Oral Care
- Dysphagia and Safe Swallowing Inservice
- Aphasia Differential Diagnosis
- What is Apraxia of Speech?
- What is Dysarthria?
Section 4. Treatment Materials
- Description of everyday objects
- Personal yes/no questions
- WH – questions
- AAC and gesturing
- Functional phrase completion
- Pictures and symbols of everyday objects
- Describing semantic features
- Common object cueing flash cards
- Expanding utterances
- Generative naming
- Matching everyday objects
- Functional daily reading – menus, weather, medication labels
- Biographical and functional writing
- Memory strategies and spaced retrieval
- Everyday sequencing
- Scheduling daily routines
- Printable safety signs
- Additional therapy ideas
- Safe strategies
- Swallowing exercises
Motor Speech Disorders Brochure$0.00 Add to cart
A brochure that helps deferentially diagnose Apraxia of Speech (AOS) vs. Dysarthria
Tips for communication partners
Types of Dysarthria
Educational Handouts Bundle$4.99 Add to cart
10 Educational Handouts included in this bundle:
– What is Dysphagia?
– Dysphagia: Signs and Symptoms
– Dysphagia and Oral Care
– Dysphagia and Safe Swallowing
– What is Aphasia?
– Aphasia Differential Diagnosis
– What is Apraxia of Speech?
– What is Dysarthria?
– What is a Medical Speech Therapist?
– Better Speech and Hearing Month Handout
Showing all 3 results