Showing all 3 results
Medical SLP Clinical Fellow (CF) BundleRated 4.89 out of 5Sale!
A speech-language pathology clinical fellowship (CF) serves as a transitional professional experience following graduate school. Successful completion is required by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to obtain a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology. In addition to ASHA requirements, most states also require a clinical fellowship to obtain state licensure. Without the underlying knowledge and resources, the transition into a medical setting can be difficult.
This bundle was created as an educational guide to support new and experienced clinicians, as well as, offer functional intervention tools. This resource includes educational information on basic procedures and documentation, billing and coding, no-prep handouts and inservice templates, a comprehensive goal bank, functional therapy ideas, and much more. The included treatment activities simulate real-life skills and can be used to target functional relevant goals.
I. Procedures and Considerations
- Documentation Procedures
- Goal Writing, Billing, and Coding
- Common Abbreviations and SLP Conditions
II. Forms and Evaluation
- Intake and Screening Forms
- Functional Case History Assessment
- Dysphagia Forms
III. Educational Handouts
- What is a Medical SLP?
- What is Dysphagia?
- Safe Swallowing Inservice
- Aphasia Differential Diagnosis
- What is Apraxia of Speech?
- What is Dysarthria?
IV. Treatment Materials
Comprehension and Expression
- Description of everyday objects
- Personal yes/no questions
- WH – questions
- AAC and gesturing
- Functional phrase completion
- Pictures and symbols of everyday objects
- Describing semantic features
- Common object cueing flash cards
- Expanding utterances
- Generative naming
Reading and Writing
- Matching everyday objects
- Functional daily reading – menus, weather, medication labels
- Biographical and functional writing
- Memory strategies and spaced retrieval
- Everyday sequencing
- Scheduling daily routines
- Printable safety signs
- Additional therapy ideas
- Safe strategies
- Swallowing exercises
$24.99Add to cart
Motor Speech Disorders Brochure$0.00 Add to cart
A brochure that helps deferentially diagnose Apraxia of Speech (AOS) vs. Dysarthria
Tips for communication partners
Types of Dysarthria
Educational Handouts BundleSale!
10 Educational Handouts included in this bundle:
– What is Dysphagia?
– Dysphagia: Signs and Symptoms
– Dysphagia and Oral Care
– Dysphagia and Safe Swallowing
– What is Aphasia?
– Aphasia Differential Diagnosis
– What is Apraxia of Speech?
– What is Dysarthria?
– What is a Medical Speech Therapist?
– Better Speech and Hearing Month Handout
$4.99Add to cart
Showing all 3 results